Trouble getting a good night’s sleep every now and then is a normal part of life. But being deprived of deep, restful sleep night after night can put you at risk for some pretty serious health problems unless you do something about it. Visit Dr. Patel to find effective treatment for sleep apnea in Goshen, NY.
He can create a custom oral appliance that will:
- Help you breathe without disruption all night long so you can get the rest your body needs
- Stop your loud, chronic snoring so you and everyone in your household can also get a good night’s sleep
- Restore the intimacy in your relationship and improve your mood in general
- Give you relief for your unpleasant symptoms like dry mouth and headaches
- Reduce your risk of serious health problems linked to this sleep disorder
- Choose a quiet, convenient alternative to a noisy CPAP machine
You deserve restful sleep and good health! Call Church Street Dental Arts today at 845-606-0032 to schedule an appointment.
Avoid the Hassles of a CPAP With a Comfortable Oral Device
Loud snoring is one of the most obvious sleep apnea symptoms, but this problem can also pose serious risks to your health. People suffering from obstructive sleep apnea can stop breathing up to hundreds of times in a single night, often without any memory of it the next day. It’s a condition where the throat muscles relax and block your airway, leaving you gasping for air repeatedly during the night.
While a common and effective form of treatment is a CPAP machine, you may find relief with a simple oral appliance that fits just like a mouthguard. It is:
- Easy – Wearing a mouthguard while you sleep is a much easier solution than a CPAP that many people find cumbersome. You don’t have to plug anything in, deal with a noisy machine, or wear a mask over your face.
- Comfortable – We take precise measurements of your mouth for a comfortable custom fit. Because of this, you’ll be more likely to wear it consistently for more successful treatment.
- Convenient – While a CPAP works well, it can be terribly inconvenient, especially when travel. An oral appliance fits in the palm of your hand, allowing you to take it with you anywhere with ease.
Dr. Patel is a member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine and is in the process of earning diplomate status with the American Board of Sleep Medicine. You can trust his training, knowledge, and experience in helping you find the most effective solution for better sleep and health.
If you think you might need help for sleep apnea in Goshen, NY, ask us about it at your next dental exam, only $29 for new patients! You can also call Church Street Dental Arts today at 845-606-0032 or for a consultation.