Most of the oral health problems you’ll experience throughout your life can probably be taken care of with simple restorative dental treatments. Sometimes, however, the best way to preserve your dental health and function is with oral surgery in Goshen, NY.We make you feel comfortable and relaxed Read Transcript
When we do any sort of surgery, we always make sure that you know what's going on, what we plan to do, make sure that I get you good and numb before we do anything, make sure you're comfortable throughout the procedure. If we need to, we can give you a little nitrous oxide gas to help reduce anxiety, or if you really need it, we can sedate you for that appointment as well. So if you need some dental work and you've had some anxiety with it, give us a call, see if we can make it comfortable for you.
You can count on a smooth dental surgery at Church Street Dental Arts thanks to our:
- Skills and ongoing training that keeps our team on the cutting edge of dentistry and abreast of the latest techniques
- Comfort amenities like pillows and blankets, as well as dental sedation to calm your nerves for more relaxing care
- Emergency dental care so we can relieve your pain as soon as possible
- Decades of experience performing a wide range of procedures so you can schedule them conveniently right here in our office
If dental surgery is what you need to keep your oral health on the right track, call us today at 845-606-0032 to set up an appointment with Dr. Patel. Exams with X-rays are just $98 for new patients.
Preserve Your Smile With a Surgical Procedure
While the thought of dental surgery can seem scary, you have nothing to fear when you’re in the hands of Dr. Patel and our experienced, caring team. In the comfortable surroundings of your own dentist’s office, we can perform a variety of procedures to preserve your smile and make you feel better soon, including:
- Tooth Extractions – Remove teeth that are causing you pain or making eating uncomfortable or difficult. This gentle procedure is reserved when your natural tooth can’t be saved through standard restorative treatment.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – Dr. Patel can extract wisdom teeth that pose current or potential problems for your dental health. If any of them are impacted, we will refer you to a trusted specialist.
- Bone Grafts – You need enough bone mass in your jaw to support a dental implant, so we can perform a bone graft to rebuild and strengthen it.
- Gum Grafts – An alternative to traditional gum surgery, Dr. Patel uses an advanced suture-free technique to move healthy tissues from your mouth onto damaged areas to restore your gums. He can also use a gentle laser to repair receding gums.
- Sinus Lifts – If your sinus cavity is too small, a lift procedure creates more room in the upper jaw for dental implants.
- Ridge Augmentation – Another way to prepare for implants is to promote healthy new bone growth along your jaw for better, more lasting dental health.
We can make dental sedation available to you if you’re nervous about oral surgery in Goshen, NY. Call Church Street Dental Arts now at 845-606-0032 for an appointment or .