New Hampton dentist Dr. Patel aims to make Church Street Dental Arts your relied-on source for top-notch treatments to keep your smile healthy and bright. You will find oral care services like:
- General Dentistry – Keep your teeth and gums spotless and healthy with routine cleanings, exams, decay protection, mouthguards, and dry mouth and bad breath solutions.
- Dental Implants – For the most long-lasting investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can restore your teeth with restorations attached to dental implants.
- Emergency Dentistry – We will go out of our way to provide rapid help for your unexpected dental emergencies.
- Clear Aligners – Delight in eating, brush and floss your teeth easily, and straighten teeth without anyone seeing metal braces when you opt for Invisalign or ClearCorrect clear aligners!
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the gorgeous smile you’ve desired with teeth whitening, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and more!
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, root canals, dental crowns and bridges, and more can repair a smile while preserving its natural appearance and brightness.
- Oral Surgery – We offer several kinds of surgical procedures that let you avoid the hassle of going to a specialist.
- Sleep Apnea – Improve your health and energy with an oral appliance that allows you to breathe easily night after night.
You might be among the millions of adults who struggle with anxiety if it’s tough for you to keep up with regular dentist visits. Our caring, experienced staff can help with dental sedation to relax any nerves you have concerning your care.
Call us today at 845-606-0032 for an appointment with New Hampton dentist Dr. Patel at Church Street Dental Arts. You can also .