You don’t have to settle for a crooked smile just because you don’t want to wear braces. Adults and older teens love that we offer an alternative to traditional orthodontics. Invisalign in Goshen, NY will allow you to:
- Close the gaps in your smile
- Move crooked teeth into the right position
- Correct problems with your bite
- Feel confident during and after treatment
- Improve your smile and oral health at the same time
Clear aligners at Church Street Dental Arts can give you the straight smile you’ve always wanted. Call 845-606-0032 today for a consultation with Dr. Vipul Patel.
Correct Crooked Teeth Without Metal Braces
Clear aligners fix many of the same problems conventional braces do without the usual hassles that come with metal brackets and wires. The Invisalign system, Invisalign Express, Invisalign Teen, and ClearCorrect all use a series of aligners older patients love because they are:
- Clear – The aligners are practically invisible, which means people probably won’t even notice you’re wearing them unless you tell them.
- Comfortable – Clear aligners are custom-made to fit over your teeth snugly and comfortably. The plastic material will feel smooth against the inside of your cheeks and lips, unlike sharp, poking wires of standard braces.
- Convenient – Your clear aligners are made ahead of time so you can switch them out every couple of weeks instead of making more frequent visits to tighten any wires. You can also take your aligners out for a couple of hours a day when you need to eat, brush, and floss. This makes Invisalign aligners such a convenient orthodontic option for busy students and professionals.
As if this weren’t appealing enough, you can also wrap up your treatment in about a year, much less time than you’d have to spend wearing metal braces! Once your teeth are straight, you can explore our other cosmetic dentistry services like teeth whitening to give your new smile a nice finishing touch.
Enjoy Your Straight Smile & Better Oral Health
The most obvious reason to straighten crooked or gapped teeth is to improve the appearance of your smile. But a cosmetic advantage isn’t the only way you can benefit from orthodontic treatment.
The fact is that it’s easier to care for straight teeth because you don’t have to worry about all the extra nooks and crannies in your mouth created by crowded, overlapping teeth. By correcting overbites and underbites, you also prevent premature dental wear and damage. That’s why better oral health over the long term is often another positive outcome of orthodontics.
Achieve a straight smile without metal braces! Visit Dr. Patel to find out if Invisalign in Goshen, NY is right for you. Call Church Street Dental Arts at 845-606-0032 for an appointment, or .