At Church Street Dental Arts, we want you to feel great about your smile. That’s why we offer quality general dentistry in Goshen, NY to keep your teeth and gums shining. Visit Dr. Vipul Patel so you can:
- Enjoy good oral and overall health
- Prevent issues like decay and cavities
- Treat gum disease in its earliest stage
- Find emergency care when you need it
- Feel proud of your bright, healthy smile
Turn to Dr. Patel at Church Street Dental Arts for all your oral health needs. Call us today at 845-606-0032 to schedule your next dental checkup. Be sure to ask us about our $29 new patient special that includes an exam and X-rays.
Protect Your Teeth & Gums With General Dental Care
A good oral care routine at home is an essential part of keeping your mouth clean and healthy. But the American Dental Association also recommends visiting a skilled dentist twice a year for dental checkups to keep your oral health on the right track.
We offer a wide variety of general dentistry services to protect your teeth and gums:
- Cleanings and Exams – One of our hygienists will thoroughly clean your teeth and examine your mouth for signs of decay and gum disease. These routine visits will prevent plaque and tartar buildup and allow us to catch any issues in the earliest stages.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If a dental exam reveals developing gum disease, we can stop it in its tracks with nonsurgical methods using a diode laser, Perio Protect®, or an ultrasonic deep cleaning.
- Preventive Treatments – Our intraoral cameras, DIAGNOdent electronic cavity detectors, and digital X-rays help us keep a close eye on any potential oral health threats. We also offer dental sealants and fluoride treatments to prevent decay and cavities for further protection.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – Routine screenings will help us catch oral cancer early, which will give you the best chance for successfully overcoming it.
- Bad Breath and Dry Mouth Solutions – We offer effective solutions for bad breath and dry mouth, as well as treat any underlying dental problems that may be causing them.
- Mouthguards – Whether you have an athlete in the family or suffer from TMJ problems or snoring, we can custom-design a mouthguard to protect your teeth.
Enjoy a Lifetime of Good Dental Health
We treat patients of all ages so you can bring everyone in your family to one convenient place for dental care instead of driving all over town to see multiple specialists. To soothe dental anxiety, we can provide dental sedation to suit any age. You can choose laughing gas or oral conscious sedation to calm your nerves. Our patient-friendly technology like intraoral cameras, ultrasonic cleanings, and dental lasers allows us to perform a variety of procedures more comfortably and efficiently.
Enjoying a lifetime of great oral health is easy when you visit us for general dentistry in Goshen, NY. Call Church Street Dental Arts today at 845-606-0032 or .