Families are pretty busy these days, which means it can be stressful to find comprehensive dental care for all your loved ones in one convenient place. That’s why you’ll be glad you found a friendly family dentist in Goshen, NY to keep your favorite smiles healthy!We want to build a relationship with you and your family Read Transcript
I think what sets us off is that we have multiple generations of patients here, grandparents and grandchildren. I really like to see all the different generations that come through. The other thing that really sets us apart is that we know who you are. You don't just come in as a name or a number. We know who you are. We know who your kids are. We know what they do. We try to build a long-lasting relationship.
Visit Church Street Dental Arts so you can:
- Make sure your family’s teeth and gums stay healthy
- Find wide-ranging dental treatments for every stage of life
- Save yourself the hassle of driving to multiple specialists
- Treat unexpected dental problems with urgent dental care
- Help anxious family members relax with dental sedation options
Your family’s oral health can stay on track when you trust our experienced, caring team at Church Street Dental Arts. Call 845-606-0032 today to schedule an appointment. You’ll find our office near Kelley Jean’s restaurant in Goshen.
Keep Your Loved Ones Smiling With Family Dentistry
Dr. Patel has the training and experience to treat patients of all ages, and we can even accommodate your whole family in one appointment. You can bring your child in for a happy visit as early as age 2 so they can be introduced to our friendly team in a fear-free environment. Adult family members in your household can replace missing teeth with a variety of modern restorative options, including dental implants.
Here are just a few of the family services we offer:
- General Dentistry – Maintain a clean, healthy mouth with routine cleanings and exams, and detect oral health threats early with modern technology like DIAGNOdent, digital X-rays, and intraoral cameras. We can also treat gum disease with a gentle laser and other nonsurgical methods.
- Preventive Treatments – Reduce your risk for tooth decay, cavities, and gum disease with preventive services like dental sealants, fluoride treatments, and more.
- Orthodontics – For older teens and adults, we offer faster, more discreet alternatives to metal braces: ClearCorrect, Invisalign, and CandidPro. These clear aligner systems can comfortably move crooked teeth into the right position and correct mild bite problems.
- Restorative Dentistry – Treat decayed, damaged, and worn teeth with metal-free solutions like tooth-colored fillings, crowns, bridges, and dental implants.
- Mouthguards – We create custom mouthguards for athletes to prevent sports-related dental injuries, to relieve symptoms of TMJ disorders, and to stop chronic snoring.
- Emergency Dental Care – When someone in your family has a toothache or other unexpected dental problem, call us right away, and we will assist you as quickly as possible.
Relax During Your Visits With Our Comfortable Care
You shouldn’t have to feel nervous or uncomfortable during dental appointments. That’s because you have our compassionate team to provide gentle, patient-focused care for your loved ones. We can ease dental anxiety with sedation options to suit any age.
With our comfortable office and modern technology like digital imaging and dental lasers, you can expect a smooth, pain-free experience at every visit. We can also provide soft pillows and blankets, as well as dental sedation to ease any anxiety you or a member of your family may have. You can choose between inhaled or oral conscious sedation to help you relax.
The people you love most deserve the best dental care around. To visit your new family dentist in Goshen, NY, call Church Street Dental Arts at 845-606-0032 today. You can also . We welcome new patients with a $98 new patient exam and X-rays.