Tooth loss has life-changing consequences, from what you can and can’t eat to the appearance of your smile to how you feel about the way you look. But replacing your teeth with dental implants in Goshen, NY can be life-changing, too!We can get you back to a confident and healthy Lifestyle Read Transcript
There's many things that happen when you're missing teeth. One, it reduces your self-confidence if you can't smile confidently. It reduces your effectiveness at chewing or eating certain foods. That also controls your health. Many people can't chew a carrot or peanuts or something like that or nuts or something like that. But they can easily chew rice or pasta, but that's not as nutritious having fruits and vegetables. So it really changes their health in that respect. Because if they're always eating foods that are easy to eat, it tends to change how healthy they are. If you have missing teeth, give us a call. We have many different options to help you restore your teeth.
Implants at Church Street Dental Arts become artificial roots of your new teeth, which will help you:
- Eat all the delicious, healthy foods you love
- Order anything you want from the menu when dining out
- Preserve your jawbone and your surrounding teeth
- Avoid embarrassing slips common to conventional dentures
- Maintain your facial structure and youthful appearance
- Feel great about your smile in social and professional settings
- Enjoy better oral health for the rest of your life
Replacement teeth have never been better with our modern implant solutions. Visit Dr. Vipul Patel to replace a single tooth or all your teeth. He has trained extensively with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, where he currently holds a fellowship. Call Church Street Dental Arts today at 845-606-0032 for an appointment with him.
Rebuild Your Smile With Modern Implant Solutions
Just because you lost one or more teeth doesn’t mean you have to settle for less than you deserve. Your life can be just as enjoyable and fulfilling when you can still eat nutritious foods you love and smile with full confidence. The best way to ensure the quality of life you want is with teeth implants.
We use a service that provides 3-D imaging either here in our office or in your own home to plan your implant procedure with the utmost precision. At the time of treatment, we then carefully place the implant into your jawbone with computer-guided technology so it can act as an artificial tooth root. As the area heals, the implant naturally fuses with the bone, preserving and strengthening it over time. Your restoration is secured to the implant so your new teeth look and function just like the real thing!
Getting new teeth should be a positive experience, so we are committed to making sure you’re as comfortable as possible throughout the process. To soothe your dental anxiety, you can choose between two types of sedation if you need help feeling relaxed during your procedure.
We can rebuild your smile in a variety of ways:
- Single Implant Crown – Joining a dental crown with an implant, we can replace a single tooth so you don’t have to alter any of your surrounding healthy teeth.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – With bridges anchored to two or more implants, we can replace several missing teeth in a row.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your dentures will never shift out of place when we attach them to implants for added security.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – This comfortable set of dentures are kept firmly in place with implants attached to a metal bar.
- All-on-4® and All-on-6 Implants – Replace a full arch with four or six strategically placed implants so you don’t have to remove your teeth to clean or soak them.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Dr. Patel can create a customized plan composed of the right combination of restorative treatments to fully rebuild your smile.
Dental implants in Goshen, NY give you the chance to reclaim your life, your health, and your confidence with strong teeth that work exactly as they should. Find out which of our replacement teeth options is right for you by calling Church Street Dental Arts at 845-606-0032. You can also .