Instead of relying on multiple specialists for your oral health needs, Church Street Dental Arts in Goshen offers full-service dentistry under one roof. When you make Dr. Patel and our team your trusted source for smile care, you can expect:Our Patients are not a number Read Transcript
This might sound like a cliche, but we know our patients. They're not a number. When they come in... Many of my patients have been here for 20 years. Some of them have even been there longer than I've been here. I love that we have many different generations of families in the practice. Most of my key staff members have been with me 10 plus years. So, they know the patients too. They're not a number. They don't ask what's your name, they just know who they are, because we try to start to relationship at the front desk, at the phone call. It's important. People don't like coming to the dentist, or they have some anxiety or they're anxious by coming, so we try to set the tone to set the initial phone call.
By the time I see them, I'm usually the third or fourth person that sees them. They've already had an idea of how we do things here. They already had a chance to meet three or four different staff members. I think that's really important, especially for people who are anxious and this is not their favorite place to go to. They just feel comfortable right off the gate. I have patients that I've known that they're almost like family, because I've listened to them. I've learned about their family and their children, possibly their grandchildren. So, I feel like I get a glimpse of who they are. I think it's important. I think anyone can do dentistry, but not everyone builds a relationship before doing the dentistry. Because, I think that just puts them at ease, they're more trusting, and they value what you do.
- A variety of dental treatments for every member of the family
- Relaxing sedation, including inhaled and oral conscious sedation
- Soothing amenities like soft pillows and warm blankets
- Patient-friendly technology for gentler, more efficient procedures
Maintain a Bright, Healthy Smile
Visiting the dentist has never been easier because we offer such a wide range of services for all ages right here in one convenient location, including:
- General Dentistry – Keep your teeth and gums healthy with routine dental cleanings and exams, decay prevention, gum disease treatment, oral cancer screenings, custom mouthguards, and bad breath and dry mouth solutions.
- Dental Implants – Choose the most secure replacement teeth available when you attach your restorations to these artificial tooth roots for superior bite strength.
- Emergency Dentistry – Call us right away for urgent dental treatment for knocked-out or damaged teeth, dental pain, and other unexpected problems.
- Invisalign – Straighten crooked teeth with clear aligners that are discreet and comfortable.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Create a beautiful new smile with teeth whitening, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, gum recession treatment, tooth contouring, dental veneers, and more.
- Family Dentistry – We treat patients as young as 2 and can provide all the treatments your family could possibly need through every stage. We can also accommodate an entire family in one appointment.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair damaged or weak teeth and replace missing teeth with a variety of restorative dental treatments.
- Oral Surgery – Schedule your teeth extractions, bone grafts, ridge augmentations, and more right here in our office.
- Sleep Apnea – Enjoy deeper rest and better health with a custom oral appliance that makes breathing easier all night long.
Get the comprehensive dental care you need for a bright, healthy smile at Church Street Dental Arts in Goshen, NY. Call us at 845-606-0032 for an appointment, or .